How to Decorate And Choose The Right Furniture For Condos?
You don’t have enough space to accommodate and arrange large furniture for condos. And with less space, it is important for you to know how to choose the right furniture that can create an effect of spaciousness in your condo.
Finding modern condo furniture is a difficult task and it becomes even more difficult because it doesn't have adequate space to experiment with different styles.
With the prices of condos increasing around the world, square footage area is decreasing constantly, thereby making it important to know how to decorate and furnish a condo perfectly.
This post shares just the right tips and tricks for perfect condos furniture decoration.
A Room-by-Room Guide to Furnishing a Condo Perfectly:
1. Living Room:
- Small furniture for condo like side tables and accent tables (like Noa End Table with 55 x 40 x 45 cms / 21.65) that you can repurpose when you move easily.
- A statement accent lounge chair (like MORGAN Lounge chair Aspen White Leatherette 33.5 x 33.8 x 32.1 inches) that you can keep forever.
- A compact sofa (like Franklin Sofa Grey Velvet 210 x 96 x 64 cm / 82.7" x 37.8" x 25.2" inches) fits in your condo.
2. Dining Room:
- Dining chairs in a classic yet modern condo furniture design that are still in production, so that when you move into a bigger space in near future and need a few extra ones then, they would be easily available.
- A compact glass table (like Eros Dining Table in Silver 71 x 35.50 x 29.5"H) to make your condo space feel more decorated.
- A small cabinet (like White Mirror Cabinet 15.8 x 42.1 x 36.6 inches) to easily accommodate your crockery.
- Great cozy bed (Like Extara 60" Queen Platform Storage Bed in Grey 85.50 x 65 x 41.50"H) that you will never want to part with.
- The best quality headboards (Like R163-Headboard 57″W 6″D 57″H) that will surely compliment any bedroom condos furniture decoration.
- Beautiful bedside tables (like White Mirror Side Table Small 15.7 x 19.7 x 27.2 in) to fit in your condo size furniture need perfectly.
4. Home Office:
- An adequately spacious desk (like COMPUTER DESK - 60"L / BROWN RECLAIMED WOOD / BLACK METAL) to make your condo office space look more functional and stylish.
- Having a compact and comfy desk chair (like a Lark High Back Chair) is very important to help you work in the office efficiently.
- A Stylish and functional office cabinet (like Office Cabinet - 48"L Storage Credenza) that will add modern condo furniture appeal to your home office.
Know How to Decorate And Choose The Right Furniture For Condos:
- Budget: Buying new furniture for condos is very expensive if you are on a strict budget, but even if you have a big furniture budget, you should use your money smartly.
- Size: Size is one of the most important aspects to consider when you're choosing condo size furniture pieces that can comfortably fit in your condo.
Perfectly measure each of these architectural features to make sure that every piece of furniture for condos you choose can finally make it to the interior condo space. In addition, choose condo furniture pieces that are in scale with the size of your condo space, ceiling height and real floor space.
- Aesthetics: Aesthetics is another important factor to consider while furnishing your condo completely. You possibly don't want your condo furniture to not suit your condos furniture decoration choices.
An easy and quick fix is to select transitional furniture pieces that blend seamlessly with both classic and modern features. Incorporate functional, compact and unique furniture for condos and revamp it with vibrant colors and right accessories to make your condo look spacious and beautiful.
- Multi-Functional Furniture: When it comes to condo furniture decoration, you need to make every inch count. Every furniture piece you choose has to be multi-functional.
Several furniture manufacturers create double-duty furniture for condos like coffee tables that turn into a dining table, beds with storage, ottomans with storage, benches with storage for the entrance or sofa beds for guests. A few smart combinations will ensure that you not only have enough space for all your stuff, but to also help you to keep the clutter to a minimum.
Want to take your condo furniture decoration up a notch, but still not sure how to get started? We can help! We offer both in-store and in-home appointments. Make an appointment today either online or by calling our showroom.